4 Full-Width Glass Shelves to Accommodate a Variety of Bottles and Cans
Allows flexible storage solutions and easy clean up
Temperature Range: 39-55 F
Average temperature range for middle shelf of unit
- Glass Door with Black Cabinet & Metal Door Trim - Looking good, inside and out. Glass door with black cabinet and metal door trim provides a sleek appearance and clear view of your beverages
- Automatic LED Interior Light - Illuminating design feature helps you keep stock. Automated LED interior light makes it easy to organize and maintain your beverage inventory
- 4 Full-Width Glass Shelves to Accommodate a Variety of Bottles and Cans - Choose a shelf to match your beverages. Four, easy-to-clean, full-width glass shelves provide a flexible storage solution for bottles and cans
- Temperature Range: 39-60 F - Average temperature range for middle shelf of unit
- Security Lock with Key - Keep items safe and secure for personal use
- Adjustable Thermostat - Ensures accurate storage temperatures at the turn of a knob
- Reversible Door - Gives the flexibility of having to change the door swing depending on area of location
- Recessed Handle - Flush with the surface and ideal for tight spaces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.